Two Aussie classics, weet-bix and Blue Dinosaur 😉 come together for this delicious breakfast made by Amanda. Amanda is a Clinical Nutrition Student that has numerous recipes on her Instagram page and her page focuses on health and fitness.
This overnight weet-bix recipe is complete with our PB & Jelly Bar. Make it the night before and future you will thank you!
PREP: 5 minutes or less
SETTING TIME: overnight in the fridge
- 2 crushed GF Weet-bix
- handful strawberries
- 1/4 cup yoghurt (we used natural coconut)
- 1 serving protein powder
- 1 tbs peanut butter
- chia seeds
- mixed berries
- 1 Blue Dinosaur PB & Jelly Bar
1. Mix crushed Weet-bix with a dash of water and mix until the water is absorbed. Gently press down to flatten.
2. Roughly mash strawberries with a fork and spread over weet-bix mixture.
3. Mix the yoghurt with protein powder and spread over strawberries.
4. Mix peanut butter with 1 tbs yoghurt and a dash of water and spread over the protein yoghurt.
5. Set in the fridge overnight.
6. Top with the toppings and enjoy a delicious breakfast!